PLANO is the 6th solo album by Athens-based composer /pianist /reseacher Anna Stereopoulou.
Its music consists of one (1) track of 52min30sec, however the listener is welcome to follow the music also through «2 Chapters ~ 5 Sections», which compose this Audio Film, as characterised by its creator. Different Music styles, such as Modern Classical, Electronica / Electro-Acoustic, Counterpoint, Minimalism, Musique Concrète, and other, performed by Anna Stereopoulou, as well as by international artists, build the soundtrack of the same-titled audio-visual work of the artist.
Its current and most developed form is focusing on the re-activation of Senses by exploring the spatial representation and perception of Silence as Duration, in relation to the preservation of (Human) Nature & Memory, within a Technology-driven Society. PLANO is offering an Artistic format of (self-)psychoanalysis, or, else, an hypnagogic medium – vehicle which creates the sense of a greater Cosmos from the one we usually focus on.
Starting TIMES of:
• Chapters: 01: 00:00 | 02: 26:55
• Sections: OTTO: 00:00 | X: 03:05 | ZERO: 24:01 | F: 27:20 | REEL: 47:50
Written, Directed, (Music) Composed by Anna Stereopoulou
Based on her «X» Sound Installation
Part of her SYN ~ Cymatic Environment©
as Run Under the Aegis of Greek National Tourism Organisation (2019)
52min30sec | 2019 (Greece) | AV ArtWork: wp.me/p2zRWp-11v
• TRAILERS: youtu.be/hiRggEifP-A
• ALBUM Full CREDITS + INFO: wp.me/p2zRWp-Z6
• LAUNCH Concerts in Spain [May 2019]: wp.me/p2zRWp-Zc
• LAUNCH Concerts in Greece [Sept-Dec 2019]: wp.me/p2zRWp-10W
PLANO is dedicated “To all fake Tyrannic Links; (...)” ~ wp.me/p2zRWp-Zf
released May 14, 2019
• Production*: ANNA STEREOPOULOU©2018-2019 | AEAEA Studio, Athens
*(Research, Composition, Orchestration, Recordings, Mixing, Sound Production, Poetry)
• Mastering: SOTIRIS LASKARIS
• External Recordings: PUTA VOLCANO Studio (Athens), NLPAC: New London Performing Arts Centre (London), GAANBAJNA Musik Garage (Kolkata)
• FIELD RECORDINGS: Greece (various locations), UK (London)
• TEST LISTENINGS: Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (ERT Radio, Greece), EIKONAXOS (Greece), ABSTRACT.GOAT Studio (Norway)
• Poem Proofreading: DORIAN CAVÉ
• Album Layout + ArtWork: ANNA STEREOPOULOU
• Album Cover PHOTOS by: TUGBA VAROL (NET / Colour), KNUT WERNER LINDEBERG ALSÉN (Printed Copies (B+W)
All Rights Reserved: Anna Stereopoulou©2019
A STEREOSCOPIC perspective of Music & Art©
• ANNA STEREOPOULOU: Acoustic & Electric Piano (Yamaha P60), Analogue Synthesizers (KORG microKorg & VolcaKick), Traditional Double-Reed Aulos, Bendir, Field Recordings, Vocals, Poetry
• EVA CABALLERO: Modern Flute, Traditional Recorder (handmade by George Nomikos, Amorgos island, GR), Vocals @ 'Chapter 1'
• TERJE EVENSEN: Korg Volca Kick @ 'Ship Announcement' points, Field Recordings (Acropolis & Grove in Athens, GR)
• SOMALI PANDA: Ison (Vocal Drone) / Free Improvisation in 'Komal Ni' and 'Shuddh Ni' of Indian Classical Music